Mentors: CFOs and Investors from Marathon VC and Startups
- Approaches to testing your ideas & the early signs of a successful venture
- How to best use your time & resources towards product market fit
- Financing before VC financing is on the table
- The Venture Capital path
- Brainstorming session and personal time Q&A – split in groups
Persons interested to start up or founders seeking mentoring
Prerequisites on Audience:
Bring your own ideas for startups or problems you met while starting up.
- Approaches to moving from the idea stage, all the way to establishing a company.
- The early signs of a potentially successful venture
- Pre-seed financing options and what a VC is looking for
- Get mentoring on how to find potential customers, angels, free resources, make proper budgeting